- We do not store any data related to you during normal browsing of the site.
- We only store the data needed to handle your inquiry when you use the contact form on the website.
- Using the contact form may cause that in your browser we will save a cookie file to protect against abuse (such as automation scripts).
- The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Rebondex Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ludwika Solski 11, 43-600 Jaworzno, VATID: 6282270267.
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact or process the order.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
Contact details are in the footer of the page and on the subpage "Contact".